Our Forum Rules
Last updated January 28, 2021
- All information and instructions given within these forums are to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information, you give up the right to hold the Megabucks Amateur Pool League (forum.goplaymega.com) liable for any damages.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our website is strictly prohibited.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, our moderators have the right to move that topic to another better-suited forum.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after moderators issue two warnings.
- No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums is strictly prohibited in any mode of communication and will result in a banning.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Member’s display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam-bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Links in your signature must be hidden and can not use formatting to bring attention to them.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of our moderators.
- Any links in signatures or profiles cannot be commercial in nature, or they will be removed. You may not put links in your signature soliciting donations unless you are in certain member groups. Those member groups that are allowed will be expressly notified. If you have a personal website or off-site help resource, that is more than fine, but you can not sell products or services through your signature. Unless for a very specific reason, multiple links to the same site are not permitted in a signature and will be removed.
- Advertisements of any sort are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures or posts. You also may not solicit sales of any kind through the use of promotion or coupon codes. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us HERE.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done promptly, our moderators will delete the material themselves.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal our moderators reserve the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted and subject to the same consequences.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from ‘text-message’ style substitutions of words like ‘u’ for ‘you’, and ‘ur’ for ‘your’. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Support Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please use the search functions at the top right of each page to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at BleepingComputer.com. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.